Increase in Plant Performance without Fermenter Reconstruction
You can selectively control and optimise the biogas process through the addition of METHANOS® to your biogas plant. The bottom line is a significant improvement in the efficiency of the biogas plant, without having to change the technical configuration at considerable expense.
Through the addition of METHANOS® conventional feedstock such as maize and WPS can be replaced through substrates that are harder to decompose - such as grass and solid manure. This in turn leads to lower feedstock costs.
Take Advantage of these Benefits:
- Increase in the specific gas yield
- Optimisation of substrate utilisation by improving the degree of degradation
- Significant increase in the loading rate per unit volume without increasing the active fermenter volume
- Reduction in operating costs while simultaneously increasing earnings
- Changes in substrate mixture possible